Friday, June 3, 2011

Your Girlfriend..

I meant to get this post up earlier, so that those of you counting down the minutes until you can escape the cubicle could take your mind off the clock and enjoy something. But alas, I had a surprisingly busy day that concluded with packing up for my annual camping trip with my Mom, Grandma and Aunt. Yes, my Grandma goes with us. She's 81, still looks like she's 60, and could probably out-hike a majority of the population. I'm hoping to get those genes.

So this post is referring to a song I came across from a mix that a blogger I follow posted. I didn't even fully listen to it the first time, but once I heard the chorus I was chuckling and had to listen again. I'm not claiming this is an innovative, groundbreaking piece of music. Just a fun listen, and I think some clever lyrics. And isn't their band name pretty clever too? It will get stuck in your head, that much I can promise you.

Happy weekend everyone!

Desmond & The Tutus: Your Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment