Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pod

I'm proud to say I've been so busy job hunting that I've been unable to post until now. Some might say that it shows a lack of dedication to my blog and others might say why have a blog if you won't update it everyday? To those critics (who by the way probably have jobs and are just stupidly bored) I politely say you can suck it.

It's easy to sit around in your fancy shmancy cubicles with your income and 'work friends' and berate me for not providing you with entertainment during your workday, but don't hate that I want to be in your situation so badly that I'll dedicate a majority of my time to get to sit where you're sitting. Well not literally since I probably don't have the necessary skills or education to get your job, and being that my major was creative I probably wouldn't enjoy it either.

Nevertheless, I was perusing my usual sites this evening and slightly chuckled when I saw this image, especially surrounded by an average backyard.


There could be multiple options for this Pod in your backyard. For example, if there's no room in your actual apartment or house, make your Pod the man cave! Or maybe your craft room? Or even your bedroom if your sweet new pool table takes up most of the space in your studio apartment. Although I guess if you had a studio you probably wouldn't have a backyard...but hey, many things are possible.

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! Or for my Canadian friends..Happy 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment