Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back in Action

Apologies to the small but exclusive readers of this blog, I was on a week-long trip with my family, a much needed break away from the monotony of unemployment.

Never fear all you die hard cubicle lovers, I'm back with a vengeance..not like Die Hard Bruce Willis style, but still. Check this amazing invention out:


Now there's good news and potentially bad news. The bad news is that we're gonna have to all pitch in for this, which means we have to establish something along the lines of a timeshare. After that, the good news is I checked the website and it's still in stock! Yay! Thankfully they haven't sold out yet (which honestly I'm surprised about) and this aids our chances of being the only ones on the block to have a pool table IN a pool. Get back to me about how much you'd like to pitch in and I'll make a timeshare spreadsheet for this bad boy.

2 comments: