Friday, May 27, 2011

The End of an Era

As everyone should know, the Queen "O" has officially ended her reign on television. I think we all can agree that it was a sad day when news broke that our beloved Oprah decided to move in a different direction with her life. How could she leave an hour long program every week where she elongates every guest's name and gives away more than the average person owns?

Well, in honor of the Big O, I decided to name this new blogging adventure after one of her segments. Now, just to clarify, this will have almost nothing to do with Oprah. If by chance there happens to be something on here that she also at one time mentioned on her show, then so be it. This blog will mainly be about random things I find during my endless amounts of time working in the unemployment sector. Let's just say business is slow right now. The beauty of this is that my main Followers will be those who possess jobs, but are somehow bored and need fun, ridiculous distractions from the ever-mundane task of making money.

I encourage your thoughts and feedback, unless it involves disagreeing with my choice of favorite things, in which case: Don't tell me, I don't care. Don't read it if it offends your bourgeois taste.

Other than that...let the money making begin! (On your end).

No comments:

Post a Comment